Friday 5 October 2012

Cozy Tea Cozy

I found a crochet tea cozy pattern, in a new magazine called The Simple Things.
So easy to make and gorgeously retro.
I've already made three of them (addicted me thinks), I now just don't have enough
Pot Bellied tea pots to go round...


Now all I need now, is to really push the boat out, leave the square teabags behind
and invest in some proper loose tea leaves
:-)
 In the run up to Nina's 1st birthday party, I attended as many car boot sales as possible and entered each and every charity shop in search for mix and match tea cups and saucers.
For a Mad Hatters Tea Party.
It was such fun... and I never need worry about breakages, as... who cares, they are all odd!


Then a few days before the big One, I baked about 60 cupcakes (see above).
I became cupcake queen...
More on those later.

In the meantime, I'm off to drink a warm cup of Posh Tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment